Monday, February 20, 2012

Card Gift Set

I was playing with my Cricut today and looking through some cut files sent by other friends and crafters and found this lovely card box and decided it was time to give it a try.  I've been using the papers from My Minds Eye and made this cute card holder.  I used a heavy white card stock and then used a goldenrod for the first layer and one of the patterned papers with fleur d'lise on it.  I think it turned out really nice.

I then put together four different cards to gift in the box along with envelopes.  I'm sure the box could hold five or six cards with envelopes if they were flat cards; mine however, were dimensional with lots of pop dots, ribbons and dimensional paper flowers.  I used my Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die for the flowers and utilized my Cuttlebug tags and labels embossed dies.  I inked them up with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo inks and used my new sentiment stamps from my friend Shawn.  I added some bling, pearls, and ribbon as appropriate. 


That's it for today.  Continue to Imagine, Create, and Enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. Oh my, that's an oldie but a goodie. I haven't played with that .cut file in a while. Glad you are enjoying your Cricut so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that is awesome. When are you going to come over and play? That box would be great for my class!

    ReplyDelete