Saturday, February 18, 2012

Birthday Card

My future daughter-in-law's birthday is coming up so I wanted to make a special birthday card.  I utilized the idea found here. I utilized some of my papers from My Minds Eye paper pad I picked up a couple of years ago.  I added some brown satin ribbon along the left side and then utilized my Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die to add the flower.  Rather than use different colored papers on alternating flower pieces I used all golden card stock.  In the middle I added a green brad and a green jewel on the top of the brad.  Since the color theme seemed to be gold, green, brown tones, I added the sentiment Celebrate on the bottom in Vintage Photo distress ink also by Tim Holtz.  Inside I stamped a Happy Birthday sentiment.

Simple, but cute and I like the flower...I think it gives it a nice focal point. Hope Dana likes it too!

Until next time, Imagine, Create, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment