Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Christmas Wreath -- Cowboy's Colors

I have been trying to complete this wreath for some time...that is all I will confess to as it has been a project in the works and it has moved with us more than once in the last few years.  Anyway, I digress.  I decided this was the year to complete it.  I had a number of floral picks in blue and silver and had originally planned to make the theme a blue and silver looking theme.  It is appropriate that the daughter is a Cowboy's fan.  A long time, die-hard fan, just like her Dad and older brother.  I had the blue and silver theme decided so I finished picking up a few additions to finish off the wreath.

One thing I needed was the ribbon to give the wreath a finished look.  I found some silver, sparkly ribbon with beautiful snowflakes on it.  I wrapped the ribbon strategically around the wreath and placed the picks alternating them with silver-blue ornament balls.  Here is a close up of the ribbon I picked.

One more project complete!

Go on Imagine, Create and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment