Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Scrap Birthday Cards

These scrap cards have been in the works for a little while.  I had seen the banner idea in a card making magazine earlier in the spring.  I wanted to recreate it and here is my attempt.  I've added two small brads at the corners and used sewing thread as the string to hang the Party banner.  I then stamped the birthday wishes on the front of the card and added another birthday wish inside.

The second card started out as another banner card attempt but I changed my mind once I started working with it.  The scraps are leftovers from another project and I used part of the patterned paper with the sentiment in the lower right corner of the card.  I stamped the Happy Birthday on the matching pink cardstock and added some pink pearls underneath it.  Inside I stamped a different birthday wish.

Imagine, Create, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment