Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mini Covered Note Books

I have shared here before a smaller covered note book that I made as a gift for a co-worker as part of a matched set.  Well I picked up a stash of these mini notebooks at the dollar store and in my quest to use up my abundance of paper scraps, I spent some time on these little books this weekend.  These all have themed Christmas papers, leftover scraps from the larger organizer's I made last year before Christmas.  I thought these would be great little gifts.  They are the perfect size to fit in a purse or a pocket and the perfect size to jot notes or make grocery or shopping lists or keep your different lists of your craft supplies in.  I attached the patterned paper to the front and back of the books and added a small tag to the front of each book and labeled it notes.  I secured them to each booklet with a coordinating thin ribbon from my ribbon stash.  I've also added a little bling to each one as well.  I think I'll donate these to my friend at church for her fundraiser for stroke awareness.

Imagine, Create, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment