Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Reboot

Hi there, it has been awhile...I figured it was time to freshen up the look and return to this. For me it is relaxation and I miss getting these posts up.  I've done a few things over the last year and have taken pictures, so I'll be adding and posting those items over the next few weeks.

We have moved and are back living on our own now. More time for me to craft in the evenings and on the weekends, or at least attempt to!

We gained a few family members over the last year. One new son-in-law and two new grandkids and a new daughter-in-law. We are now up to 9 grandkids. We also have a wedding coming up in the next year...it will be fun to participate in that event.

Looking forward to sharing some of my projects from the last year!  Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment